GiveGive today to help us raise $100,000 by Nov. 1st and make Sweet Homes for Alabama and extend an arm of Christ's love.
NEW! START YOUR SWEET HOMES FUNDRAISER WITH USClick here to create your own fundraising page and start sharing with your friends!
Subscribe to E-News
Our Latest Blog Posts
- College Students: Applications are available now for Summer 2018 Internships! September 22, 2017
- Storms, Hurricanes, and Bringing Hope September 18, 2017
- Thank You Sonshine Day Camp Sponors 2017 September 6, 2017
- Sweet Homes for Alabama August 24, 2017
- On the Road: Individual Rights and Selfless Service August 17, 2017
Tag Archives: church
On Tuesday August 30, Joe and Betsy attended a lecture at Auburn University given by Bryan Stevenson, the founder and director of The Equal Justice Initiative (EJI) and the author of the recent award-winning memoir Just Mercy. Auburn selected this book as their … Continue reading
We’re excited to announce that registration for our summer youth mission camp is now available! Sorry for the long wait but we’ve been doing a lot of thinking and praying around these parts lately. All that thinking and praying has … Continue reading
Who are the “poor”? Have you ever considered how your perception of poverty affects the way you serve those typically defined as “poor”? ARM was asking these kinds of questions at the Catapult Conference at Cornerstone Church in Auburn, AL, … Continue reading