GiveGive today to help us raise $100,000 by Nov. 1st and make Sweet Homes for Alabama and extend an arm of Christ's love.
NEW! START YOUR SWEET HOMES FUNDRAISER WITH USClick here to create your own fundraising page and start sharing with your friends!
Subscribe to E-News
Our Latest Blog Posts
- College Students: Applications are available now for Summer 2018 Internships! September 22, 2017
- Storms, Hurricanes, and Bringing Hope September 18, 2017
- Thank You Sonshine Day Camp Sponors 2017 September 6, 2017
- Sweet Homes for Alabama August 24, 2017
- On the Road: Individual Rights and Selfless Service August 17, 2017
Tag Archives: The Shack
We’re now only $6,000 away from raising our goal of $50,000! Will you help us reach our goal? Help us build sweet homes in Alabama. Join your voice with ours as we say “No More Shacks!” in rural Alabama. You … Continue reading
Well, yes, The Shack is the title of an interesting little theological book written by William P. Young a few years ago in 2008 But, this week at ARM during our annual Poverty Awareness Week, “the shack” takes on a … Continue reading
This will be my final night no matter what. The question is will this night be in the shack or in my own bed? What can I say about today except I am overwhelmed by the generosity? These are the … Continue reading
We have a MATCH and are close to $11,000 raised! For the next two days your donation is doubled! Give $20, it means $40. Give $100 it means $200. Some wonderful friends and supporters of ARM not only have given $2000 … Continue reading