What are my options for bringing a team?
- Summer Week long: $295 per person
- Summer Extended weekend: $235 per person
- Spring, Fall, or Christmas Break Weeks: $215 (Tuskegee only – your team provides meals and evening worship)
- Mission Retreat Weekends: $75 (Tuskegee only – your team provides meals)
- We can build a “package” and it averages $50/day/person (non-summer, meals not included)
- All missions include a registration/booking fee separate from your overall team cost- see below
What do our fees cover for our group to come work with ARM? (see the budget below)
Your team cost covers the following: room, meals except travel days, construction cost, day camp costs and ARM t-shirt. Other costs to factor as you plan include: travel expenses, meals while on the road, medical kits, daily ice purchase for the water coolers, tools that you may want to bring (i.e. hammers and gloves). Don’t forget to ask us about group incentives, and team leader discounts when registering. (see below). Here’s where your money goes:
Our Budget (per person/week)
- $107 — construction materials
- $ 85 — housing/meals
- $80 — summer staff scholarship
- $10 — fuel costs
- $13 — program materials
- Total cost = $295
Group Summer Registration Fee:
|Early Registration||$25.00||Before December 1|
|Registration||$50.00||December 1 – February 1|
|Late Registration||$75.00||After February 1|
Registration is non-refundable unless we cannot secure an agreeable date.
To secure dates to work with ARM, please fill out the registration form. Send it to us along with your registration fee. This fee is simply to secure your dates, is non-refundable (unless your dates are already booked and we can’t find an agreeable solution), and is not taken from the balance of your team fees. Booking is on a first come, first serve basis. The third page of this form contains details about registration. Please keep this for your records. If you need additional medical insurance for your trip, please go to umvim.org
Deposit Due Dates
- 1st Team Deposit: $250.00**, Due upon confirmation of dates-if you do not turn this in on schedule, your team dates may be dropped
- 2nd Team Deposit: $250.00**, Due April 15, 2014
- 3rd Team Deposit: Remaining Balance (Due two weeks prior to arrival)
Group incentives and Discounts:
- If you bring a group of 15 or more people, one team leader gets 1/2 off their fee!
- If you bring a group of 30 or more, your team leader is FREE!
- If your group invites another church group to join you at ARM, then your team leader is 1/2 off AND their team leader is FREE!! (It must be a church who has never been to ARM before and they must bring at least 7 people to form a whole work crew). That means if you bring a group of 15 or more AND another church, then your team leader is FREE also!
- Help us recruit summer staff, if we hire someone you recommend, we’ll take $50 off your total. (college age)
- SMALL MEMBERSHIP CHURCHES: If you are a small membership church with your average Sunday attendance being 150 or less and a total youth group size (not team size) of 12 or less, we have a special deal for you-please contact us for information.
Week Long Schedule:
- Arrive on Sunday (between 4-6pm)
- Work Monday through Friday
- Depart Saturday (between 6-8am)
- One night is a “flexible night” and you will cover your own meal that night. We’ll give you some ideas about that night.
Half Week Schedule:
- Arrive on Wednesday (between 4-6pm)
- Work Thursday through Saturday
- Depart Sunday (you are welcome to attend church with us)
|7:00 – 7:30 AM||Breakfast||3:30 – 4:00 PM||Cleanup/Depart Sites|
|7:30 – 7:45 AM||Devotion||4:00 – 5:00 PM||Showers/Clean Up|
|7:45 – 8:15 AM||Clean Up||5:00 – 6:00 PM||Dinner Prep, Leader Meeting|
|(same time)||Make Lunches||6:00 – 7:30 PM||Dinner and Clean Up|
|8:15 – 8:30 AM||Pray/Depart||7:30 – 9:00 PM||Evening Discussion, Worship|
|8:30 AM – 3:30 PM||Work Day||10:00 PM||Lights Out!|
What other volunteer options are available?
Spring Break, Christmas Break, MLK weekend retreat, Fall Breaks and weekend retreats are also set up based on when groups can schedule.